Biz Dev Wizard
Business Development Executive
- Responsible for identifying new sales leads and business development opportunities through market and client research.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, while calling upon other company resources to assist in solution development, proposal delivery, and implementation, as needed or as directed by management.
- Travels within the assigned region/county to visit prospects/clients and initiates business sales.
- Liaises with staff and office managers, and other members of the management team regarding the development of new business leads and maintaining existing local business contacts.
- Sets up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders to close deals, as needed.
- Liaises with relevant staff in proposal development and is involved in tracking success ratio of such proposal.
- Communicates with enthusiasm and dedication with all existing and prospective business. Shows a sense of urgency by returning all calls, emails, messages and other oral and written communications.
- Closes new business deals by pitching advertising products and/or services; coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating pricing/contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Collaborates with other members of the staff towards better execution of company’s plans and business development activities.
- Provides advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation with regards to Business Development and Marketing initiatives.
Experience in B2B & B2C, field sales, marketing or business development is highly desirable.
Experience in the technology & marketing field is highly desirable.
Being highly organized.
Computer Literate: Excel, Word and PowerPoint are required.